• 46 tanks, 700,000 barrels total capacity ranging in size from 10,000 gallons through 100,000 barrels.
• Tanks meet emissions, spill control and compliance standards. Secondary containment is in place along with cathodic protection
• 2 truck loading racks, a fully automated 2-bay rack with vapor recovery, instrument metering, and controlled additive injection system; a second 2-bay truck rack with 70’ scale under one bay, primarily to service chemical traffic
• 6 railcar loading/unloading facility with appropriate containment
• Infrastructure is in place for efficient blending, steam heating, vapor control, product monitoring, and tank cleaning services