Environmental Health, Safety, and Security
Our responsible handling of bulk liquids includes the following preventative measures:
- Wastewater Treatment Systems Including Oil/Water Separators, Biological Treatment Plants, and Tertiary Polishing Units
- Use of Vapor Condensers, Combustors, Oxidizers, Scrubbers, and Carbon Adsorption Units to Reduce Emissions Beyond Requirements
- Continuous Emissions and Performance Monitoring of Control Systems to Verify Compliance
- Monitoring of Atmospheres for Hazardous Conditions
- On-Site Security for All Facilities
- All Facilities ISO Certified
- On-Site and Mutual Aid Emergency Response Capabilities
Promoting the Health and Safety of Our People and Planet
We take the health and safety of our employees and the environment seriously. Our comprehensive Environment, Health, Safety, and Security (EHSS) program also includes:
Proactive Risk Management.
Focus on Safety.
Dedicated EHS Teams.
Responsible Infrastructure Investments.
Prepared Threat Response.
Exceeding Industry Regulatory Requirements.
IMTT is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all that we do, including the services we provide. We also are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and language assistance to allow persons with disabilities and those with limited English proficiency equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from our services. For more information, we invite you to review the policies listed below.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Language Assistance and Access Plan
- Reasonable Accommodations for Individuals With Disabilities Policy
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of International-Matex Tank Terminals for UMR participants. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com