Bulk Liquid Handling in Joliet, Illinois
Our 19 terminals serve North America’s dynamic distribution centers at both ends of the Mississippi Valley, at both ends of the Great Lakes/St. Lawrence River System, on the Atlantic Coast in New York and Virginia, and on the Pacific Coast.
- Petroleum products
- Commodity and specialty chemicals
- Quick easy access to highways 1-55 and I-80 (1/2 mile from I-55 Arsenal Road exit in Channahon, Il)
- 14 Tank truck loading/unloading spots with 2 certified electronic truck scales
- 8 Tank car loading/unloading spots
- Rail access to 6 private rail spurs off main BNSF railroad
- 2 barge berths with mooring area of 500 at mile marker 277.5 on the Des Plaines River with maintained 9 ft draft
- 71 tanks, 800,000 barrels total capacity ranging in size from 715 barrels to 30,000 barrels. Tanks meet all emissions, spill control, and inspection compliance standards
- 6,500 sq. ft. warehouse
- On-site laboratory able to handle a wide range of chemical and petroleum product analysis
- Flexible plant-wide infrastructure for efficient blending, heating and product monitoring services
- Fully secure, 24-hour manned facility with accredited emergency response capabilities including standby personnel and contractor equipment and manpower.
- Consistent performance records in regional drills with EPA and U.S. Coast Guard
- Workforce meets EPA and OSHA training requirements