Bulk Liquid Handling in Lemont, Illinois
Our 16 terminals serve North America’s dynamic distribution centers at both ends of the Mississippi Valley, at both ends of the Great Lakes/St. Lawrence River System, on the Atlantic Coast in New York and Virginia, and on the Pacific Coast.
13589 Main St.
Lemont, IL 60439
- Petroleum products
- Commodity and specialty chemicals
- Antifreeze (blending and packaging)
- Heat-transfer fluids
- Aircraft Deicer
- Strategically located in close proximity to interstate highways I-55, I-294, I-355 and I-80 providing route options to, from and around Chicago’s industrial areas and airports, as well as neighboring areas.
- Quick highway access just west of four-lane Illinois Rt. 83, three miles south of Exit 274, I-55
- 55 truck/rail loading/unloading spots with 3 certified electronic truck scales
- Rail access to 8 private rail spurs off main IC/KCS/Canadian National railroad
- 3 barge berths on 650 dock with maintained 22 draft at mile 303 on the Illinois waterway linking the Great Lakes and the Mississippi River system
- 148 tanks, 1 million barrels total capacity, ranging in size from 240 barrels through 55,000 barrels
- Tanks meet all emissions, spill control and inspection compliance standards
- On-site packaging plant providing blend and fill services from trucks, railcars, field tanks, totes into multiple-sized bottles, pails, drums and totes
- Flexible plant-wide infrastructure for efficient blending, steam heating, vapor control, and product monitoring services
- On-site laboratory able to handle a wide range of chemical and petroleum product analysis
- Fully secure, 24-hour manned facility with accredited emergency response capabilities including standby personnel and contractor equipment and manpower.
- Consistent performance records in regional drills with the EPA and U.S. Coast Guard
- Workforce meets all EPA and OSHA training requirements
Quality Program & Engineering Support
- On-site and corporate engineering offices for prompt and knowledgeable handling of customer technical service requirements, custom design including development of terminal-within-the-terminal configurations
- Quality assurance program for operations is ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for the storage and handling of food-grade products