- Specialty and Commodity Chemicals
- Highway access: 3 miles west of I-10 at exit 177. Three truck loading racks provide a total of ten truck-loading /unloading bays. All trucks are loaded via mass-flow meters. Two electronic scales, capable to read axle weights, are located at the site
- Rail access: connected to Canadian National and Illinois Central rail system. Three rail car loading racks are currently in place under which a total of 14 rail cars can be loaded simultaneously. All rail cars are loaded via mass-flow meters
- The marine dock is equipped with three barge berths. Two of the barge berths double as a ship berth. Maximum draft is 39 ft. and max LOA is 700 ft.
- 35 storage tanks ranging in size from 3,000 to 175,000 bbls
- Total storage capacity of 850,000 bbls
- Drumming facility with an approximate 80,000 sq. ft. storage warehouse equipped with foam sprinkler system and capable of storing flammable products. Products can be drummed from storage tanks or directly from trucks or railcars via four fully automatic drum filling machines and two semi-automatic tote/pallet fillers
- Storage tanks, loading racks, and drumming facility with full vapor control
- Spill protection and containment systems are in place throughout facility
- Fully secure, 24-hour manned facility with accredited emergency response capabilities including standby personnel and contractor equipment and manpower.
- Consistent performance records in regional drills with the EPA and U.S. Coast Guard
Quality Program & Engineering Support
On-site and corporate engineering offices for prompt and knowledgeable handling of customer technical service requirements and custom design
IMTT has the solutions you need. Sign-up to receive our e-newsletter.
- Latest news
- Information and service updates